• This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
مهمان عزیز خوش‌آمدید. ورود عضــویت

امتیاز موضوع:
  • 0 رای - 0 میانگین
Title: Common Programs Won't Open On My Windows 10 - 0xc0000005
حالت موضوعی
Hello everyone,

Last night, as I was working on my Windows 10 laptop (Dell Inspiron), I've noticed that my browser won't load up any more webpages, despite my laptop saying that I'm connected and my Comodo firewall isn't blocking anything. 

But then, when I restarted my laptop, several of my programs (including Avast A/V) wouldn't open up, but instead shows the "0xc0000005" error (Unable to start - Click 'Ok' to terminate). I even tried re-installing that program, but the installation file itself wouldn't open up either.

I'm thinking about wiping out my entire laptop and starting from scratch, but if there are any other methods that I could try before coming down to that last solution, please let me know. 

Any idea, suggestions would be appriciated,

Thanks,

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
Small Business Social Media Marketing

پاسخ
hello
how are you ?
welcome to my forum

Exception code 0xc0000005 is one of the most common errors associated with any version of the Windows operating systems. The occurrence of the error simply makes it impossible for your computer to execute a process that you initiate, meaning that you cannot continue doing whatever it is that you were doing.

There are two particular moments you can encounter the error. The error can occur when starting a program, in which case a message appears on your computer screen indicating that the application failed to initialize properly and the process is terminated.
This error can also occur when installing the Windows OS or program. It is also possible for the Application error 0xc0000005 to occur when updating a program or after installing or upgrading any hardware.
Table of Contents [hide]
گروه دور همی پارسی کدرز
https://t.me/joinchat/GxVRww3ykLynHFsdCvb7eg

پاسخ
The second method

step 1

uninstall avast

step 2

go to Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Recovery

step 3

open system restore

select  recomanded restore

for restore your system

next step

instal avira free antivirus

good luck
گروه دور همی پارسی کدرز
https://t.me/joinchat/GxVRww3ykLynHFsdCvb7eg

پاسخ

موضوعات مشابه ...
موضوع نویسنده پاسخ بازدید آخرین ارسال
  اپن گراف (Open Graph) در طراحی سایت دروپال abbas_derafshi@yahoo.com 0 926 01-15-2018، 10:53 AM
آخرین ارسال: abbas_derafshi@yahoo.com
  خطا در فرمت فلش Windows Was Unable To Complete The Format semolina 8 18,670 06-14-2013، 11:09 AM
آخرین ارسال: semolina

پرش به انجمن:

Browsing: 1 مهمان